Sponsors & Exhibits
The ESCCA Course & Conference have become increasingly important over the years. The majority of the delegates are hematologists, immunologists, microbiologists, clinical chemists, researchers, (technical) laboratory managers and staff and pharma biologists related to clinically applied flow cytometry.
The ESCCA exhibition provides an important feature on the latest products and instruments and contacts with industrials in the field. The conference programme will allow delegates plenty of opportunities to visit the exhibits. The programme has been designed to maximise the opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors to interact with the participants and to share their products and services with the attendees.
A high attendance and attention to all booths will be guaranteed:
- the exhibition will already start on the first day of the 8th European Course on Clinical Cytometry: all delegates of both the European Course and the 12th Euroconference on Clinical Cytometry can be reached;
- the coffee breaks and 1,5 hour lunch breaks will all be held exclusively in the exhibition area;
- an exhibitor raffle will be organised to boost visitor traffic to the stands;
- the catering service counters will be strategically located to ensure that delegates are spread throughout the entire area;
- part of the posters will be on display around the exhibition area as well.
Our sponsor package rates are competitively targeted and aimed to offer value added benefits for all sponsor categories. The Sponsor Brochure can be downloaded HERE.
Companies wishing to participate in the Exhibition or interested in other opportunities for communication of products or services are invited to contact the Conference Coordinator:
Global Conference Support
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)20 644 07 16