Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED.
Abstract of invited presentation
If you have been invited to give a presentation, please choose the option 'no review, abstract of an invited presentation' and select the session in which your presentation is scheduled on the abstract form.
Abstracts for review
If your abstract needs to be reviewed, select 'abstract for review' and indicate the review topic on the abstract form.
Abstracts for review can be submitted for one of the following topics:
- Ageing & Immune Response
- Antigen Presenting Cells
- Cell Function
- Cell Signalling
- Cell Therapy
- Clinical Cytometry (other topics)
- Clonal Haematopoietic Disorders
- Cytometric Technology
- HIV & AIDS
- Minimal Residual Disease
- Novel Assays
- Rare Event Analysis
- Solid Tumours
- Abstracts can only be submitted via this website
- Abstract must be written in English
- The maximum length of the abstract title is 20 words
- The maximum length of the abstract is 350 words
- Images or pictures are not allowed
- Prepare details of co-authors: first name, family name, affiliation, city, country
After submitting an abstract
- Submission of abstracts will be confirmed by e-mail within 24 hours. If you do not receive an automatically generated e-mail, the abstract has not been submitted. You should return to the abstract form and finalise the abstract submission procedure before 1 June 2012.
- You will be notified of the review outcome by e-mail before 25 June 2012.
Scholarships Please be informed that the deadline for application was 1 June - it is not possible anymore to apply for a scholarship.
Scholars (students/academics) and others who wish to attend the Conference, but lack the necessary funds to do so, may be eligible for a travel scholarship of 200 euro.
Scholarships will be paid out in cash in euro at the registration desk during the conference in Budapest.
Click here to go to 'Scholarships'.