ON-LINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
You can register on-site in Budapest.
To prepare your on-site registration, please fill in THIS REGISTRATION FORM
and send it by e-mail to Global Conference Support firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FRIDAY, 7 September, 18.00 CET
All registrations will be handled by NewBrooklyn.
Direct all registration and/or payment inquiries to NewBrooklyn at:
Tel: +31 346 767 232
Payment of registration fee
- By credit card through a secured site, ONLY during the on-line registration process.
For security reasons the congress registration office does not process credit cards from their office.
- By bank transfer after receipt of an invoice.
The invoice (with bank account number and invoice number) will be sent to you by e-mail address provided by you.
Please note: if the invoice needs to be sent to another (e-mail) address you must indicate this on the appropriate page of the on-line registration form.
After submitting your registration form
- You will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration.
(if you do not receive this e-mail, please contact email@example.com)
- If you have paid on-line:
- you will receive a confirmation letter by e-mail within one week after submission.
- If you have not paid on-line:
- you will receive an invoice by e-mail within one week after submission;
- one week after receipt of your registration fee, you will receive a confirmation letter by e-mail
- On 15 August you will receive a final "pack-and-go" e-mail, including a link to view all submitted abstracts.
Terms of cancellation
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the registration office NewBrooklyn.
- For cancellations made before 1 July 2012 - the registration fee will be refunded, less an administration fee of 10%.
- For cancellations made from 1 July until 15 August 2012 - the registration fee will be refunded, less an administration fee of 50%.
- For cancellations on or after 16 August 2012 - the registration fee will not be refunded.
On site registration
If you register or pay on site, the on site fee is applicable.
On site payment of registration fees can be made:
- By credit card: VISA, MasterCard or American Express will be accepted.
- Cash in Euro
Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance will be handed out on-site. Certificates will NOT be sent after the conference!
Scholars (students/academics) and others who wish to attend the Conference but lack the necessary funds to do so, may be eligible for a scholarship of 200 euro.
For more information please check the page Scholarships.
More information on the benefits of the ESCCA membership can be found on www.escca.eu
The ESCCA membership fees for 2012 are:
- € 70 for full membership including on-line access to the journal Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry.
- € 40 for basic membership without on-line access to Cytometry Part B.
If you are not a member yet but would like to benefit from the reduced registration fee, join ESCCA now via the website click here.