The European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA) is an Association of European professional scientists working in cell measurement for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, utilizing advanced technologies.
ESCCA defines clinical but also preclinical or transfer applications of cytometry embracing the fields of pathology, immunology, haematology, cancer, ageing, regenerative medicine and microbiology.
There are many benefits to being a member and participating in the organization of ESCCA, not the least of which is access to the Journal Cytometry-part B at very low price and substantially reduced fees for Euroconference and courses.
We warmly invite you to consider joining ESCCA and find opportunities for the advancement of your professionalism.
Being an active ESCCA member offers a number of benefits. It will enable you to:
- Keep in touch with expert clinical scientists in a multi-national, friendly and collaborative environment
- Receive expert advices and assistance with technical problems
- Register for ESCCA Courses and Conferences at a substantially reduced price
- Have web access to current and past Clinical Cytometry Journal issues
- Download teaching material and presentations from past ESCCA Courses
- Participate in ESCCA scientific initiatives, courses, studies and surveys
For 2017 the cost of joining ESCCA (membership year 1 January to 31 December) is:
- € 90* for full membership (includes on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
- € 50 for basic membership (does not include on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
- € 20 for reduced basic membership for students and low currency countries** (does not include on-line access to the journal ‘Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry’)
*Due to currency exchange fluctuation.
** Category low currency countries: please click here for the overview.