Please read all the information on this page before you proceed. By accessing and/or using the online registration system you agree to the Terms & Conditions and other registration conditions mentioned on this webpage.
Questions? Please contact the Registration Office Parthen - contact details at the bottom of this page.
Key dates & deadlines
The following time periods are valid for all types of registration:
15 January - 15 April 2021 23:59:59 CET (*1)
Early online registration
from 16 April 2021
Regular online registration
registration categories & fees
EXTENSION early registration fees
As the Corona virus continues to firmly hold us in its grip, ESCCA is pleased to announce an extension of the early registration fees for all participant categories until 15 April 23:59:59 CET!
We hope that this gesture will enable more participants around the world to join us on the virtual platform in April. Regardless of time zone, you won’t miss anything! All 48 lectures, 24 Best Abstract Presentations and 19 Oral Poster Presentations will remain on demand for 6 months after the Conference!
|ESCCA members||€ 175||€ 225|
|Non-members||€ 325||€ 375|
|Students*||€ 120||€ 150|
* Students must upload a proof of scolarship in the online registration form
Registration for the ESCCA 2021 Virtual Conference includes:
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to all sessions - live and on-demand
- Access to the virtual exhibition & poster area
- 6 Months' access after the Conference to view all presentations
- Abstract Book
- Presentations of all educational sessions
- Certificate of Attendance (will be automatically sent to you after the Conference)
The Conference will take place in the Amsterdam time zone (CEST).
There is no need to pre-register for an educational track. All sessions will become available on-demand after they have taken place, up to 6 months after the conference.
How to register
The online registration system is a secured environment.
After having completed the online form, do not forget to press 'submit'. Please note: You are a registered participant only after we have received payment of your registration fee.
- By credit card: AMEX, VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Secure online payments are made through the designated online registration system.
- By bank transfer: Please do not transfer any fees until you have received your invoice. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Confirmation of registration
After having submitted your registration you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration. Check your spam box if you haven't receive it within a few minutes.
Once the Registration Office has handled your registration, you will receive a confirmation of registration or an invoice by e-mail.
You must complete and submit an online group registration form if you need one collective invoice for the registration fees of your group / delegates. here is no reduced fee or discount for group registrations. The individual registration fees are applicable.
To register a group, please contact the Registration Office (contact details at the bottom of this page) and indicate that you have a group to register.
Confirmed sponsors will receive separate instructions by e-mail for the registration of their booth staff. Please do not register through the online system. Additional registrations can be purchased via the regular registration link at the top of this page.
Cancellation charges will apply for all bookings. Cancellations must be sent by email to the Registration Office. Refunds will not be given to any registrant who does not attend without advance cancellation notice (no show). The following applies:
- 15% fee for cancellations received on or before 15 February 2021
- 50% fee for cancellation received between 16 February and 5 April 2021
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 5 April 2021
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information supplied in connection with the registration will be held by ESCCA as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest in the ESCCA 2021 Virtual Conference. ESCCA will not sell personal information to third parties and will only provide this information to third parties if this is necessary for the creation of your account on the virtual platform.
By registering for this Conference the parties concerned are agreeing that ESCCA may:
- use part of that personal information (first name, last name, institution and e-mail address) to have their account created on the virtual platform and in the congress app, needed to give them access to the virtual platform and the congress app.
- use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail or telephone, in order to supply information relevant to this Conference and future ESCCA Conferences and future Conferences and ESCCA meetings.
- use that personal information to be included in the congress documentation, such as name badge, diets overviews and list of delegates (name, company, country), if and when applicable.
During the Virtual Conference attendees can update or hide their profile.
The Conference Organiser, Your Conference Support, has assigned Parthen to process the registrations and abstracts for the Conference. Please direct all registration and/or payment inquiries directly to them:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
phone: +31 20 572 73 04