The European Society for Clinical Cell Analysis (ESCCA) is an Association of European professional scientists working in cell measurement for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, utilizing advanced technologies. ESCCA defines clinical but also preclinical or transfer applications of cytometry embracing the fields of pathology, immunology, haematology, cancer, ageing, regenerative medicine and microbiology.
Being an active ESCCA member offers a number of benefits. It will enable you to:
- Keep in touch with expert clinical scientists in a multi-national, friendly and collaborative environment
- Receive expert advices and assistance with technical problems
- Register for the annual ESCCA Conference at a substantially reduced price
- Have web access to current and past Clinical Cytometry Journal issues
- Download teaching material and presentations from past ESCCA Conference courses
- Participate in ESCCA scientific initiatives, courses, studies and surveys
- Free access to ESCCAbase learning tools in 2020!
We warmly invite you to consider joining ESCCA and find opportunities for the advancement of your professionalism.