Apply to become an ESCCA Affiliated Society
ESCCA offers National Cytometry Societies that use cytometry as part of their regular operations the opportunity to join hands with ESCCA to increase together the efforts of the European cytometry community for improvement of clinical cell analysis worldwide.
The benefits are:
- Members of an ESCCA Affiliated Societies are entitled to a discounted ESCCA membership fee.
- ESCCA Affiliated Society members can register for a discounted fee for the ESCCA Conference, webinars, schools, etc.
- ESCCA Affiliated Societies may benefit of cross-promotion of educational initiatives, national meetings and webinars.
- ESCCA affiliated societies may have their educational initiatives endorsed (please refer to the ESCCA Guidelines for the support by ESCCA to educational activities)
- Members of the ESCCA affiliated societies have access to External Quality Control (ESCCA-EILCP)
- ESCCA may provide educational support through teachers, speakers and educational material to affiliated societies.
ESCCA Affiliated Society membership
Members of the below mentioned national societies can benefit from a € 20 discount on the basic ESCCA membership. The membership can start at any time and is valid for one full year.
To subscribe, please request the special link to the dedicated ESCCA Affiliated membership page from your national society. If you are already an ESCCA Affiliated Society member, you will receive an invitiation to renew 2 weeks before your membership expires.
Questions or need of assistance to join or renew? Please contact the ESCCA membership secretariat via email@example.com.
ESCCA Affilliated societies
Sociedad Ibérica de Citometría (SIC)