ESCCA is an established International Society offering an efficient platform for a company with products related to flow and image cytometry. To promote its penetration into the European scientific community, ESCCA’s annual Conference) is held in a different European country each year and is organised in cooperation with the relevant national Cytometry Society.
SPONSORING OF THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Since 1996 ESCCA organises an annual Conference, aimed at the standardisation, validation and dissemination of flow cytometric know-how and its implementation in clinical laboratories. The Conference has become of major importance for education and scientific exchange in the fields of basic, translational and clinical applications in cytometry, in particular flow cytometry applications and in Hematology, Immunology, Cancer and Cell Biology.
For more information, visit the Conference website via the button on the home page, or contact the Conference Coordinator (contact details at the bottom of this page).
Have your promotional text or advertisement placed on the News page or in the ESCCA Newsletter, and/or post on the ESCCA social media.
For more information contact the ESCCA secretariat/Conference Coordinator (contact details at the bottom of this page).
CORPORATE YEARLY SUPPORT
Yearly support of ESCCA gives your company maximum exposure on a year-round basis, whilst at the same time you will be actively supporting and participating in ESCCA innovative projects and forthcoming educational activities. The below opportunities will be valid for a period of 12 months.
Logo on the website*
- Logo with hyperlink on the ESCCA home page
- 2 posts on the ESCCA social media (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Text on the Confirmed Sponsors page
- Logo with hyperlink on the home page
- Logo and text (max. 100 words) on the Confirmed Sponsors page of the ESCCA website
- 4 posts on the ESCCA social media (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Own subpage on the ESCCA website
- Logo on the ESCCA home page with hyperlink either to your company website, or to your own subpage on the ESCCA website
- Own subpage on the ESCCA website which can be filled at your discretion but in consultation with ESCCA.
- Inclusion of maximum 10 files in the ESCCAbase. ESCCAbase is a distance training instrument composed by a database of files that can be freely consulted by those who are entitled to it. You have the possibility to contribute to ESCCAbase with patient cases in order to facilitate exchange of testing knowledge with experts.
Inclusion of files in the ESCCAbase
- ESCCAbase is a distance training instrument composed by a database of files that can be freely consulted by those who are entitled to it. You have the possibility to contribute to ESCCAbase with patient cases in order to facilitate exchange of testing knowledge with experts.
For more information please contact the ESCCA secretariat/Conference Organiser, Babette Schmidt, at firstname.lastname@example.org