Please read the registration instructions and conditions carefully before you register.
Questions? Contact the Registration Office (contact details at the bottom of this page)
Key dates & deadlines
The following time periods are valid for all types of registration:
15 May - 5 August 2022 23:59:59 CET
Early online registration 1
from 6 August - 14 September 2022
Regular online registration 1
from 15 September 2022
Late registration 2
1 Payment must be received by the Registration Office within the indicated period.
2 The online registration system will be closed on that date; after that, you cannot register online anymore. Please register on-site at the registration desk on Wednesday 21 September. Opening hours of the Registration Desk on Wednesday and the other days can be viewed at the General Info page.
registration categories & fees
|ESCCA members 1
Pre-conference training course
Welcome Reception Belfast City Hall 21/9
free of charge for registered delegates
|Conference dinner Titanic Museum 23/9
1 Your membership status will be verified with ESCCA. To be eligible for the reduced registration fee for members, your membership should be valid until at least up to and including September 2022.
2 Please note that proof of scholarship may be requested upon registration or on-site in Belfast.
Registration for the ESCCA 2022 Conference includes
- Access to all sessions
- Access to the exhibition & poster area
- Coffee/tea during the programme breaks
- Lunch during the lunch breaks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Access to and use of the congress app
- Online Abstract Book
- Online presentations of the educational tracks
- Certificate of Attendance (will be automatically sent to you after the Conference)
In case a Pre-conference course has been selected:
- All the above plus access to the Pre-conference course you registered for
You must complete and submit an online group registration form
- If you need one collective invoice for the registration fees of your group / delegates, and/or
- If you want to organise one collective pick up of name badges and bags for your group/delegates
There is no reduced fee or discount for group registrations. The individual registration fees are applicable.
To register a group, please contact the Registration Office (contact details at the bottom of this page) and indicate that you have a group to register.
Confirmed sponsors will receive separate instructions by e-mail. Please do not register through the online system, except if you need additional full registrations (on top of the ones included in the sponsor package). These extra attendees should be registered via the regular online registration system further below.
How to register
After having completed the online form, do not forget to press 'submit'. Please note: You are a registered participant only after we have received payment of your registration fee.
Online registration has closed, please report to the registration desk on-site.
- By credit card: AMEX, VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Secure online payments are made through the designated online registration system.
- By bank transfer: Please do not transfer any fees until you have received your invoice. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Confirmation of registration
After having submitted your registration you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration. Check your spam box if you don't receive it within a few minutes.
Once the Registration Office has handled your registration, you will receive a confirmation of registration or an invoice by e-mail.
An additional fee of € 30 will be charged for a name change. Name changes must be sent by email to the Registration Office.
- 15% fee for cancellations received on or before 15 July 2022
- 50% fee for cancellation received between 16 July and 31 August 2022
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 1 September 2022
Cancellation charges will apply for all bookings. Cancellations must be sent by email to the Registration Office. Refunds will not be given to any registrant who does not attend without advance cancellation notice (no show).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information supplied in connection with the abstract submission will be held by ESCCA as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest in the ESCCA 2022 Conference. By registering for this Conference the parties concerned are agreeing that ESCCA may:
- use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail or telephone, in order to supply information relevant to this Conference and future ESCCA Conferences and future Conferences and ESCCA meetings.
- use that personal information to be included in the congress documentation, such as name badge, diets overviews and list of delegates (name, company, country).
By accessing and/or using the online registration system you agree to the Terms & Conditions and other registration conditions mentioned on this webpage.
Northern Ireland is part of the UK. Delegates who need a visa should apply directly to the UK embassy or consulate in their own country. Please note that the organisers cannot assist with the application. The Registration Office can issue a Letter of Invitation, provided that you have registered and paid for the Conference. After you have registered and paid, please send a request by email to the Registration Office, stating your full name, institute details (name, city), email, date of birth, place of birth, passport number and expiration date of the passport. The Letter of Invitation will be emailed to you within 5 working days. Please note that this letter of invitation does not imply any financial responsibility for ESCCA and/or the organisers.
Please make sure to allow ample time for your visa application! In case your visa application is rejected, you can ask for a reimbursement of the registration fee until 14 days before the start of the Conference. Proof of the rejection needs to be sent together with your request. The paid amount minus administration costs will be reimbursed, except if an incomplete visa application is the reason for rejection.
The Conference Organiser, Your Conference Support, has assigned Parthen to process the registrations and abstracts for the Conference.
Please direct all registration and/or payment inquiries directly to the Registration Office:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
phone: +31 20 572 73 04