All coffee breaks and lunches will be held in the exhibition area, with multiple catering service buffets to ensure that delegates are spread throughout this area. The poster boards will also be placed in the Exhibition Hall.
In May-June confirmed sponsors will receive the exhibition floor plan ans the invitation to select their booth space. This will be done in the order of confirmation of the sponsorship.
The Exhibition Manual will be sent automatically to confirmed sponsors. It contains important information, such as:
- important deadlines
- build-up and break-down schedule, show hours
- shipments, deliveries, freight forwarding
- details shell scheme
- instructions for customised booths (main sponsors)
- copy to be submitted for the congress app
- registration information
The Jaarbeurs is not allowed to arrange any customs clearance operations and does not provide loading and warehousing services.
If you need a local freight forwarder, you can contact Todays Logistics.
Todays Logistics can offer the following services:
- Warehousing of goods prior to the Congress
- Temporary import customs clearance for NON EU goods, promotional materials for permanent import
- Delivery of goods to the Jaarbeurs directly to the stand at indicated time
- Handling of the empties
- Pick-up of the goods after the event from the Jaarbeurs, warehousing
- Export customs clearance for NON EU goods
- Worldwide return transport, if any
- Weekend, evening and night local handling services, special requests
For all details, documents and contact details:
ESCCA 2023 freight forwarding website: https://todays-logistics.com/escca-2023
Small deliveries - shipping label
The storage capacity at the Jaarbeurs is limited to the equivalent of 2 moving boxes per exhibitor, each measuring no more than 48 x 32 x 36 cm. Larger shipments should be sent via Todays Logistics.
- Neither the Jaarbeurs nor the Organisers can offer customs clearance.
- Please note that the Jaarbeurs can only accept deliveries from Monday 25 September
The use of the ESCCA shipping labels on EACH package/box is mandatory. To download the label, please click here.
A-booth has been contracted as the stand builder for ESCCA. They will supply the shell scheme for Silver Sponsors. Please see the ESCCA Exhibition Manual what is included in the schell scheme.
A-booth can be contacted for the following additional orders:
- Stand design and construction
- Additional furniture
- Graphics and branding (e.g., backwall print, logo on the shell scheme wall)
- Extra lighting
- Extra wall sockets
For their contact details and an order form, please download their exhibition manual.
Early bird prices are available until 28 of August 2023. After that date, a surcharge of 20% applies. After 11 September no orders can be accepted anymore.